71. I wrote for my high school’s newspaper, and loved it.
72. I don’t really care too much about politics, and usually vote for the person who is cutest, has the best outfits, etc.
73. I love remembering great times gone by with friends and family.
74. I also love to look towards the future.
75. I have trouble living fully in the “now.”
76. I love cookbooks! I have gobs of them, but hardly cook from them.
77. I get most of my food ideas from food blogs (my favorite? Smitten Kitchen)
78. I’m trying really hard to not be one of those people who peaked in high school.
79. Magazines I subscribe to: Real Simple, Everyday Food, Entertainment Weekly
80. I hate folding laundry.