Wednesday, August 27, 2008

100 Things - Part FORE!

Part One
Part Two
Part Three

Let the fun continue!

100 Things About Katie

1. I don’t really eat ice cream a lot, but you can always find at least two different flavors of ice cream in my freezer. In Kentucky our friend MK would sometimes come over and head straight to the freezer, so I think I keep it stocked just in case she pops by (you know…all the way from Texas).


2. I love to do my hair and makeup, but rarely feel like doing it in the morning before work.


3. If you say something that could in any way be construed as dirty, I laugh like a teenager in my head.


4. I don’t floss as much as I should, even though I know and realize the benefits of doing so.


5. I sometimes miss my maiden name: Kermeen


6. I have been using Bonnie Bell Lip Smackers since I was a kid, and I still love it to this day! My favorite flavors, peppermint and apple, have disappeared, but I still love strawberry, tropical punch, kiwi, pink lemonade and (most of all) Dr. Pepper. Starfruit and orange pop are great too, but hard to find.


7. That being said, I DO NOT use any of the sparkly Lip Smackers.


8. And I do use other lip items – I have more lip gloss, lip stick, lip spackle than anyone else I know.


9. My bedroom is a mess! I have stuff all over my dresser, books and magazines on the floor, cat fur everywhere, etc. Don’t even get me started on my piles of clothes and shoes…


10. Speaking of shoes, there are always at least three pairs of shoes kicked off under the coffee table in our living room. They’re usually mine, but Matt often has a pair or two there as well.


No comments: