Monday, August 25, 2008

100 Things - Part Deux

The best place to start this list is at the beginning...

Onward to part two!
11. Twins run in my family, but I am having trouble conceiving.
12.
For almost 15 years, my toenails have not been naked for more than 10 minutes or so between color changes. I only just recently wore them naked for almost an entire day, and felt like I was walking around with no shirt on.
13.
I rarely make my bed.
14.
I have two cats named after characters on Arrested DevelopmentBuster and Lucille.
15.
Because of the gracious nature of my husband, I rarely have to clean the litter box.
16.
I also rarely have to take out the trash.
17.
Or do dishes.
18.
And he kills bugs without complaining.
19.
Also – he cleans up the mess when the kitties hack up hairballs.
20.
I have an awesome husband!


No comments: