Friday, August 29, 2008

100 Things - Part Six

51. I use two Q-Tips every day when I get out of the shower. I use one whole swab to clean each ear: one end for inside, and one end for outside.

52. I ONLY use Q-Tips…no other cotton swab will do.

53. I am a ranch dressing snob. I will only buy Hidden Valley…no other ranch will do.

54. I’m also picky about my Caesar dressings. My favorite is Cardini’s (but not the lite…that sucks).

55. I love talking about cooking and food. I really like bringing interesting food to gatherings where I know people will ask me what the dish is. Sometimes this blows up in my face though. (For the 50th time, it’s not rice Grandma…it’s COUSCOUS!)

56. As much as I love to cook, I really don’t do well with baking. I think it’s because I don’t really like to measure things…that’s baking suicide!

57. I spend a lot of time at work taking care of personal business.

58. I clench my teeth when I sleep…so much so that I have broken parts of teeth off in my sleep, and not even known it. I have to sleep with a sexy little Mouth Guard to keep me from breaking more.

59. I have a closet full of clothes, and nothing to wear.

60. I love to buy purses and shoes. It seems like no matter how much weight I gain or lose, purses and shoes always fit.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You know, I've been reading your "100 Things" posts and I just told Seth the other day, "Wow, Katie and I have A LOT in common." I even have #51 in common with you. And 56. And 57 (umm, note the time).

Nice list. :) I'm still working on mine.