81. I always think that it would be really great to open a little café/restaurant. I would have a little bookstore area, plenty of comfy seating for people to read and eat and meet. I would even have cooking classes sometimes. I get so excited thinking about it, but then poop out from exhaustion just thinking about all the work I’d have to do.
82. I think I’d be a great graphic designer, but really don’t want to spend the time and money going to art school.
83. I wish I was in better shape, but have trouble motivating myself to work out and eat better.
84. I think I have issues with discipline.
85. My husband and I have the same wedding band. Mine is a man’s ring, but it looks just fine on my huge hands.
86. I don’t iron. If something is wrinkly, I just throw it in the dryer.
87. I chew gum like it’s my job.
88. I love to drink tea. Hot tea, iced tea, black tea, green tea – I love it all. My all time favorite tea is Bigelow’s Constant Comment. I always reminds me of my mother.
89. My favorite flower is the gerber daisy. I also love calla lilies, morning glories, tulips and irises.
90. I hoard pens. It’s shameful, really. I love them!