Monday, September 01, 2008

100 Things - Part Nine

81. I always think that it would be really great to open a little café/restaurant. I would have a little bookstore area, plenty of comfy seating for people to read and eat and meet. I would even have cooking classes sometimes. I get so excited thinking about it, but then poop out from exhaustion just thinking about all the work I’d have to do.

82. I think I’d be a great graphic designer, but really don’t want to spend the time and money going to art school.

83. I wish I was in better shape, but have trouble motivating myself to work out and eat better.

84. I think I have issues with discipline.

85. My husband and I have the same wedding band. Mine is a man’s ring, but it looks just fine on my huge hands.

86. I don’t iron. If something is wrinkly, I just throw it in the dryer.

87. I chew gum like it’s my job.

88. I love to drink tea. Hot tea, iced tea, black tea, green tea – I love it all. My all time favorite tea is Bigelow’s Constant Comment. I always reminds me of my mother.

89. My favorite flower is the gerber daisy. I also love calla lilies, morning glories, tulips and irises.

90. I hoard pens. It’s shameful, really. I love them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd be a great graphic designer, too. :) But yes, art school is very time consuming, expensive and tiring. I'll teach you for free if you'd like.

Mayberry said...

88 ... ME TOO! Drinking it right now. Bottled Honest Tea is my favorite.

Thanks for visiting my blog!