Tuesday, August 26, 2008

100 Things - Part Three

Part One
Part Two

Keep reading for more randomness!

100 Things About Katie - Part Three


21. I cuss like a sailor sometimes…but I’m trying to get better!

22. I love to get the mail. I live for days when I receive things that aren’t bills or junk!

23. I have a serious crush on Jim Halpert from The Office.

24. I wear a size 12 shoe. I love shoe shopping, but rarely am able to find shoes in my size.

25. I have only seriously dated three guys in my life, and that’s two too many!

26. I drive 18 miles to get to my office, and hate every mile of it. I wish I could work from home!

27. I used to think I was a really interesting person, but as I age I meet lots of people who make me feel otherwise.

28. I have lived in three states: Indiana, Alabama and Kentucky. I feel most at home in Indiana, but sometimes wish for the other two as well.

29. I think I was a southerner in my former life. I love to drink sweet tea and eat fried pickles, collard greens and cornbread.

30. I love to read, but sometimes go through phases where I don’t read at all. At any given time, I could have up to three books on my nightstand that I am trying to get through. Right now I’m reading Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell and Bright Lights, Big Ass: A Self-Indulgent Surly, Ex-Sorority Girl’s Guide to Why if Often Sucks in the City, or Who are These Idiots and Who Do They All Live Next Door to Me? by Jen Lancaster. I have an eclectic taste, no?

No comments: