Thursday, August 28, 2008

100 Things - Part Cinco

Trudging along down this 100 Things road...

41. I am quickly falling in love with The Container Store


42. I count things in fives. If I tap one finger, I have to tap it five times. Then (in an effort to not leave anyone out) I tap the remaining four fingers five times. If I accidentally tap one six times instead of five, I go ahead and tap four more times to bring it to ten, then tap the other fingers enough times to bring them to ten as well. I used to count my steps in groups of five when I was younger, but then marching band happened, and threw me off my game.



43. I’m not as neurotic as #42 makes me seem.


44. I played flute through middle and high school, and even played a little in college too. Marching band, symphonic band, jazz band, orchestra, musicals, pep band…you name it, I did it, and loved every minute of it.


45. I have hardly touched my flute since Matt and I got engaged. I don’t know why, but I lost the desire for some reason. Maybe I’ll pick it back up someday, but I think I’m okay if I don’t.


46. I love to sing, but I’m not that great at it. If I had my way, I would be the Christian version of Bonnie Raitt. Is anyone else out there in agreement that Christian music needs more blues music?



47. I will eat anything once. (Just ask my friends from SIFAT. We experienced lots of weird food together – pork brains, gopher, rabbit, etc.)


48. I really hate the Times New Roman font…


49. I love shopping at Trader Joe’s. Not only do they have fun food to buy at great prices, I also feel about 25% cooler when I walk in the door. Don’t ask – I know it’s stupid.



50. I have had a hard time coming up with 50 things. I can’t imagine how long it will take me to finish this list!


No comments: