Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Don't be stupid...Get Smart!

Matt and I have had a really busy, stressful few weeks, so we decided to take some time and just go chill out for a while on our day off. We went to the new theater in Noblesville to see Get Smart. So many of our friends have suggested this movie. We finally caved in to peer pressure (come on, everyone else is doing it!), and I am so glad we did!

It's a great movie. GREAT! Great cast, great plot, great fun. Not too bloody. Not any real nudity to speak of (okay, one really funny butt scene, but it's just too cute to be offended by!). Not much foul language. It's just wonderful! It will definitely be a DVD purchase.

(For my new friend Karen - the Icee's were unavailable at our theater as well. BOO! We settled for Wild Cherry Pepsi..)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ah!?! No Icee's there either?? It's a conspiracy!!

...and I actually shouted outloud (really loudly) when I read that (at work)...I'm just so outraged! :)