Monday, June 30, 2008

You're a handsome devil. What's your name?

Oh how my heart beats for John Cusack. Many years ago a friend made me watch Grosse Pointe Blank, and I was instantly smitten. Not too long after, I fell in love with High Fidelity (Are you kidding me? John Cusack AND great music? To die for...). Then I realized that he was in one of my all time favorite movies - Sixteen Candles. That sealed the deal. I have been loving John ever since. I'll watch a movie just because he's in it. They're not always the best movies, but he's always great!

The other night I was trying to find some sleepiness in front of the TV, when I saw that Better Off Dead was on. Um...yeah. I totally stayed up until 2:00 a.m. just to watch it! About halfway through I found the sleepiness I was desperate for, but John kept me awake way past my bedtime. Now my sleep clock is all funky, but I think it was worth it. :)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Wow - love your new blog header! (I clicked in my favorites list and thought something happened and I clicked on the wrong one until I saw your picture.) I too have been in love with John Cusack since I first saw Better Off Dead, 20-something years ago!

Stephanie said...

Hi, I don't know you but I just wanted to share my love for John. Please tell me you've seen Say Anything and The Sure Thing!